Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Research Plan

In my research, I plan on comparing nuclear energy to other energy sources. In my first specific area of exploration, I will investigate the chemical reactions that occur in nuclear and other types of power plants. In my second specific area, I will examine the costs, the practicality, and side effects of each type of power plant from my first area.

I have been able to find a lot of information about the reactions that occur in nuclear, solar, and coal plants. I have not found too much information about tidal and wind plants, but I will keep looking! I have also found a fairly large amount of information about the practicality of different types of energy.

I recently added five more links to the top of my link list concerning nuclear (and other types of energy). None of the new links connect to the UD database, but some of my older links link to articles that were mentioned on the Gale database.

Also, I posted on Julia, Gealina, and Alison’s blogs.

~Rick

No comments: